Trying to Get Pregnant

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack

While I had a really good time seeing my friend (she's due May 1st) the candle party was a bit weird.  I've never heard the phrases "burn time" and "liquify" used so often.  Plus I can't jusity ?8 for a candle when you can get them for ?1 at Ikea.

Also anyone have a good delayed O chart I can look at?  Does EWCM come and then go back to sticky or other with no temp shift?  I'm borderline fishing here....sorry,

?Transatlantic Blonde?
it's called a kilt, he's scottish

Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaaack

• what is a candle party? I'm very confused! lol
  • Hi there, can't help with the good delayed O chart (just started charting) but I did want to just say hi as it seems very slow. I intro'd myself a day or so ago.

So, hey there!

• Loading the player...
  • My EWCM from earlier this week is gone and switched to sticky, no + OPKs and no temp shifts...

Candle party was like tupperware but with candles...they sold candles, candle holders, etc.  Not my style!

?Transatlantic Blonde?
  • imagekdodge423:

imageFutureMrs.Thomaston:
    what is a candle party? I'm very confused! lol

It's a tupperware-type party with candles.

thanks! the only thing that came to mind was the sorority candle thing. 

mel- I bet the house smelled great!!

• The candles acutally were too sweet.  Smelled like dolls (ie Strawberry Shortcake or that Rose doll, I don't remember it's name but the story was a little girl cried on her rose garden when she had to moved and it turned into a person).  Just that fake sweet smell...plus they were ?????!
    ?Transatlantic Blonde?
  • imageCathyMD:

Hi there, can't help with the good delayed O chart (just started charting) but I did want to just say hi as it seems very slow. I intro'd myself a day or so ago.

So, hey there!

Yes I remember your cute dog :)

?Transatlantic Blonde?
  • My best friend was a candle lady my senior year. I was broke as hellll and still had about $500 worth of  candle nonsense.

Bro, but look how many ants are on this trash can...
    Zach Rance 4 President

• They burn up and go away, so why not buy the cheap ones, y'know?
    ?Transatlantic Blonde?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"