Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I'm bored..So what music are listening to now?

I've been in heart mode since that red headed chick sung alone on american idol the other night...BTW I love pandora :)
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Re: I'm bored..So what music are listening to now?

• Options
    I am bored too... Haven't really listened to music in a while. ?Everything ?that has come out lately is HORRIBLE.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    Yea I know...I love the new siggy pic
    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetinamichelle:
    Yea I?know...I love the new siggy pic

Thank you, this is what I do when I am bored ;o)?

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    The last song I heard was in a friends car as we were coming back from lunch - These Dreams.  I'm not overly reminiscent of all 80's music, but I do like that one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagepapagena:
    The last song I heard was in a friends car as we were coming back from lunch - These Dreams.  I'm not overly reminiscent of all 80's music, but I do like that one.

I love that one to also "Never"

• Options
    This very second, Pork and Beans by Weezer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm feeling nostalgic and listening to The Apples In Stereo - Tone Soul Revolution.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    i'm a Twilight dork, so i listen to the playlists that Stephenie Meyers made up for each book.  the one that goes with New Moon is my favorite.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"