Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

BFN

So I said I wouldn't be disappointed this month but I am. I woke up this morning after having the most intense dream about telling DH I was pregnant. My temperature was back up and I just KNEW this would be the month. It's not.

I cried off and on all morning, which lead to a fight with my DH (we're better). I'm so tired of waiting. But I"m feeling a little better now and ready to start another month. I just wish my dang AF would come. This is the longest LP I've ever had since I started charting in August. I guess all the medicine is working, but I feel like I'm just delaying the inevitable.

Re: BFN

• Options
    11dpo is still really early. gl
  • Options
    Don't give up just yet! You are still above the cover line for temps. If it goes up some more in the next 2 days POAS again. I wouldn't count you out. GL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sweety don't get discouraged.  I think you chart is still looking good and you are only 11 DPO.  That is still early, so I wouldn't be so hard on yourself.  Try again in a few days.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry honey.  I said I wasn't going to be upset if AF came this month too, but she showed yesterday and I was upset.  I cried on and off too.  So, I know how you feel.  We have been trying for 8 months, this will be 9 next month.  So, Gl next cycle.  And maybe it is just too early right now.  Maybe you will get a BFP in a few days.
  • Options
    Don't give up just yet.  It took me a long time (almost 2 wks after AF was due) to get a BFP w/ my son!  There is still hope.  GL!
  • Options
    Thank you everyone. I know it still can happen, but it doesn't seem likely and I'm not holding on to that hope because I don't want to be upset again in a few days.On the brightside, woo hoo for 11 DPO and no temp drop. I think the Vitex and B6 must be really working. This is the best chart I've had since I started in August!
  • Options
    Congrats on the longer LP!  If this isn't your month, then hopefully next month will be a winner Wink
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"