TTC After a Loss

Thanks for caring Dh

I've been telling Dh for three months that I want to go away this weekend.  This morning he asked me if I want to go with him to this tiny little town that is 30 min from here where is boss lives.  I declined, I don't want to go to the middle of nowhere and stand around in a lumberyard while you talk to your boss for an hour.  Now he's graciously offered to take me out to supper at a little, cheap hamburger place.  Thanks so much for understand and really caring DH.
imageimage
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks

Re: Thanks for caring Dh

• :( I'm sorry he's not getting it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sometimes they just don't get the hint...even when the hint is you telling them EXACTLY what you want.
  • Loading the player...
  • Can you tell him no??  Make him take you somewhere good or tell him you will stop baking him yummy rolls and stuff.
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • I just don't get why he isn't caring and hurting like I am.  I know we are different, but still.  This is not just another Saturday.  This is the day we lost our son a year ago, why doesn't he see that???
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • imageKristysRedBarn:
    I just don't get why he isn't caring and hurting like I am.  I know we are different, but still.  This is not just another Saturday.  This is the day we lost our son a year ago, why doesn't he see that???

I am so sorry. I didn't realize that. Have you tried talking to him about it?

How are you holding up today?

• It sounds like he's doing the typical male thing of trying not to think about it... but that's not what you need today! I'm sorry. :(
  • I didn't make the connection on the importance of this day.  I really think you should put your foot down and demand better today.
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • ((Big hugs)) I'm sorry your DH doesn't get it, maybe you could explain the significance today and how you are feeling?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"