TTC After a Loss

post your phantom symptoms here

Hey ladies well I have been having every symptom in the book it seems.  I really don't know what to think about it since I didn't even think I could ovulate post m/c (It took me 2 months last time).  I am trying not to get my hopes up though as it would be crazy.

I have had sore boobs until today as it was replaced with nausea.  I have everything from a sore throat, to frequent urination, tiredness, and even sharp shooting pain on 3-4 DPO??

Gosh, I want this so bad, but I know that I am just being ridiculous.

How are you all doing?

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

Re: post your phantom symptoms here

• I had twinges in my lower abdomen during the middle of the week last week and I have had a weird sensation in my boobs.  I remember the last time they did not get sore until I was about 5 weeks along so I am not sure if I had this weird feeling the last time.  I am also pretty tired but that could just be that I am not getting good night sleeps since I am thinking too much about "could this be the cycle".  Good luck to you!  I hope these symptoms are not phantom.
  • I have all kinds of symptoms, but they are all because AF is on her way.

Sore boobs, tired, strong smelling pee (I drink a lot of water, so not sure what's up), and cramps.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Lets see 

tired

freq urination

cramping today

tinges yesterday

Irritable Yesterday 

• oh I have been so irritable too.  I feel bad for my hubby.  I didn't know it was a pregnant symptom I just thought I was pmsing really bad.

Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• thank you melmel! This is great!!!

• Someone posted last night I love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"