Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Jeffrae

I just answered your post below...  So have you bought any maternity clothes yet?  I went today and bought some stuff at Destination Maternity  (formerly Mimi Maternity) and had a great experience.  They were sooooooooo nice there...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jeffrae

• Options

Oh yes -- I went on a serious shopping spree two weeks ago as my size 10s were too tight and I was bulging over.  I am normally a size 8 - but with the bloat went to 10s -- and then I gained 10 lbs due to having to eat all the time and so I broke down and bought maternity pants and some other things on sale.  Got a really cute spring black jacket from sears for $13 (maternity).  I am actually about down switching out all of my small clothes from my closet.  Even my shirts dont' fit as I am normally a C cup and I grew almost right away into a DD.  Sigh.  I am having a major body issue day -- I am sure the first of many.  And my little sister (half sis - but we have almost the exact same build/height) sent me a ton of her maternity clothes too.

I don't know if we have destination maternity.  I posted on my local board looking for stuff.  I will say I do like pink -- but not this pastel crap (sorry if you like that) I have seen on all maternity clothes.  I really don't want to look like an easter egg, ha-ha.  So if I see something I like, I am picking it up now.  I just hope it fits in the near future! 

I am so going to tag along with you and be your WW-buddy when we have these kids!  :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"