Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

BDing and AF

Sry not the post you thought it would be ha!?

Ok, so we've established some ppl don't like preggo some ppl like it.?

Tell me, whats your beef w/ BDing. Personally, I won't use it because I don't want to turn my sex life into only making baby time. Thats going to keep me from getting laid, #%^&ed, sexed, made love to or whatever you wanna call it. However, thats just my personal preference.

BUT- It IS in the bump glossary. So some people might think that its what your supposed to say and actually go out of their way to say it to fit in.

?

And why is Aunt Flo so much more acceptable? I mean we're all adults here, why you you say period, or menstruation? Personally, I dont' give a crap what people say. I'm just trying to understand the logic to this, if there is any. ?

Re: BDing and AF

• Options

why because how many of us actually BD??? seriously do you baby dance before having sex with your husband? Is it like a rain dance or something? Do you light a peace pipe in the bedroom too? Seriously somethings are just annoying.

AF is just easier then menstruation or period or Surfing the Crimson wave...

• Options

I don't think there is any logic, honestly. I hate BD and AF, but it sure is easier to type out AF when in a rush. I hate that BD is in the glossary, and on FF. But, I can't change that.

BD just puts weird images in my head, and like I said before, it sounds like we are all talking in code, like we're in front of 5 year olds and we can't say Sex. It's silly. That's all. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Japanese flag week...
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

OaD August siggy challenge- fav show that's off the air:

http://media.giphy.com/media/ZzQxOlqIUfHfG/giphy.gif
  • Options
    imageAbc15379:

I don't think there is any logic, honestly. I hate BD and AF, but it sure is easier to type out AF when in a rush. I hate that BD is in the glossary, and on FF. But, I can't change that.

BD just puts weird images in my head, and like I said before, it sounds like we are all talking in code, like we're in front of 5 year olds and we can't say Sex. It's silly. That's all.?

I was confused as hell when I saw BD on FF. I have NEVER heard that said before I came on here. The fact that AF is is shorter than period makes sense....... but sex is pretty easy to type... I'm with you on this. My favorite was when someone said "we were close"... haha?

• Options

babydance

This is what I think of when I see "BD"

BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imageMoosesoar:
    Japanese flag week...

pardon? I must be out of the loop on what this one means.?

• Options
    The logic is if you feel like writing BD instead of "intercourse" or "sex" "for the purpose of getting pregnant", you just use BD. If I don't like something I don't type it. That's all. And I've called my period "Aunt Flo" for a long time, even hubby says it. It's what each person is comfortable with.
  • Options
    imagejesseeee:
    imageAbc15379:

BD just puts weird images in my head, and like I said before, it sounds like we are all talking in code, like we're in front of 5 year olds and we can't say Sex. It's silly. That's all. 

I was confused as hell when I saw BD on FF. I have NEVER heard that said before I came on here. The fact that AF is is shorter than period makes sense....... but sex is pretty easy to type... I'm with you on this. My favorite was when someone said "we were close"... haha 

Oh god, I looooved that one!
  • Options
    imagejesseeee:

imageMoosesoar:
    Japanese flag week...

pardon? I must be out of the loop on what this one means. 

LOL! Google 'japanese flag'. Should help you figure it out! Wink

• Options

imageZeeDesertStar:
    The logic is if you feel like writing BD instead of "intercourse" or "sex" "for the purpose of getting pregnant", you just use BD. If I don't like something I don't type it. That's all. And I've called my period "Aunt Flo" for a long time, even hubby says it. It's what each person is comfortable with.

I'm not sure what your saying. Are you saying that its ok to say BD? I'm not askign people why they don't type it, I'm asking why its not acceptable, and I actually feel like I got a good response. But- It it still doesn't tick me off and wont' cause me to call someone out on it.?

• Options
    imageMoosesoar:
    imagejesseeee:

imageMoosesoar:
    Japanese flag week...

pardon? I must be out of the loop on what this one means.?

LOL! Google 'japanese flag'. Should help you figure it out! Wink

?

ahhh! I just found it on urban dictionary! HAHAHAHA that's GOOD one!!! Yea period is pretty bad too. I hate saying it, but I"m sure as hell not going to call it menstruate. Too text book. ?I think that japanese flag is my new word for it!!

• Options
    imageskinnursemandee:

why because how many of us actually BD??? seriously do you baby dance before having sex with your husband? Is it like a rain dance or something? Do you light a peace pipe in the bedroom too? Seriously somethings are just annoying.

AF is just easier then menstruation or period or Surfing the Crimson wave...

actually sometimes I do light a peace pipe first... ?

• Options
    I'm not a fan of BD because it just feels childish and overly cutesy to me, neither of which fit my personality. Stick out tongue I also don't use AF, but that's probably because Aunt Flo wasn't a term I grew up with - my family always just called it a period, point blank.
  • Options

I say and have always said period... my DH is the one who says Japanese flag week. lol

I had never heard of that 'til I met him. Smile

• Options

I really don't care if you say BD or sex.  We all get what you are trying to say when you use either one.  I read someone yesterday who said they don't want to type 'sex' b/c they are on their work computers and don't want IT to pick up on that.  I get that. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageccbanana:

I really don't care if you say BD or sex.? We all get what you are trying to say when you use either one.? I read someone yesterday who said they don't want to type 'sex' b/c they are on their work computers and don't want IT to pick up on that.? I get that.?

EXCELLENT POINT!?

• Options
    imageccbanana:

I really don't care if you say BD or sex.  We all get what you are trying to say when you use either one.  I read someone yesterday who said they don't want to type 'sex' b/c they are on their work computers and don't want IT to pick up on that.  I get that. 

Yeah, I can see that. Although personally, I'd still use FWP instead. But that's just more my style. Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"