Trying to Get Pregnant

abc....

i'm home now. ?when are you going shopping??

Re: abc....

• Hmm, when I  stop procrastinating, put on underwear, get off GP, brush my hair, etc. You just gave me yet another reason to put it off. Hiiii!
  • kittles...

i am not abc...

but i wanted to say HIIIIII

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • hello my lovelies! hows it going. ?
  • imagekit4485:
    hello my lovelies! hows it going.

soooo good! how are you?!

abc- i'm in my pj's on the 'puter as well.  holla to the GP-inspired laziness.

• pretty good. I've been up for 4 hours and haven't accomplished a damn thing. Well no, I had some sex, and some ice cream. So that's good.

Kit have you seen my latest homework? It's special. What are you up to, other than choco pb pie?

• turns out i got turtle cheesecake instead, and it's so yummy.

i'm digging your homework! ?intense and bizarre.

i'm sitting here eating pie/gp-ing while dh is watching karate kid 3. yeah.

lady-i'm good. ?how's baby??

• you and Bee have the same brain, cause she also said to wait til my temps hit the 97s, and that I most likely didn't O yet. Thank Jesus, cause we have hardly had any successful sex in the last week. Boo.

Turtle cheesecake is da bomb. We went out last night to Applebee's, it was way overpriced, but delish. Then we coughed up 100 bucks for a fish tank. We're ballers, yo. 

• imagekit4485:

turns out i got turtle cheesecake instead, and it's so yummy.

i'm digging your homework!  intense and bizarre.

i'm sitting here eating pie/gp-ing while dh is watching karate kid 3. yeah.

lady-i'm good.  how's baby? 

turtle cheeeeeesecakeeee. holy *** am i hungry.

karate kid 3?  hahahaa. that's awesome. we definitely own the whole box set (which includes 4, with ms. hilary swank as le karate kid.)

baby is good. kickin' around in my guts daily, which is fun. 

will you have any fun photos from vacay to share with us!?

• A-i gotta be honest. i still think bee and i are right. Smile ?don't be upset if it changes. ?but then again if it is right, thats just wacky!?

Lady-i got lots of pics to share! ?most of them are on my bro's camera and i'm waiting for them. but let me get just one to share with you.....?

• Hey, don't worry, I won't be upset. Not getting KU right now just means more time to work on losing weight. Ooooo, I wanna see pics! (not of your bald vag though)
  • wahooo!

after i get the vacay glimpse, i am going to have to get my assup and into the kitchen. i need to eat, starting to feel the ills.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"