Toddlers: 24 Months+

AW: 18 MONTH STATS!!!

Carson is 28.5 lbs and 34 inches long.  He is in the 80th percentlile for both.  He is healthy!  Talked about all my questions I posted about last night.  He had 2 shots, the hib booster (his last one for a while) and Hep A.  They had me fill out an M-Chat questonaire related to autism.  They have all parents fill one out starting at 18 months.  No concerns there either.  Yay for growing and getting bigBig Smile

Re: AW: 18 MONTH STATS!!!

• YAH CARSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Glad he is happy and healthy - did she answer your questions about PT and brushing teeth?!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • yep, i just asked as long as Carson is enjoying potty time should i pursue it more than once a day at this age and he said yes.

teeth: he said his biggest concern is getting the food off the back molars and wiping still is fine.  he said to do it twice a day.  he said kids normally cooperate with a toothbrush more around the age of two.

• Loading the player...
  • yay! Glad he is growing and is healthy!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageabpdjs:

teeth: he said his biggest concern is getting the food off the back molars and wiping still is fine.  he said to do it twice a day.  he said kids normally cooperate with a toothbrush more around the age of two.

Glad to hear this!  I don't feel like a loser using the finger brush now!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejessicada76:
    imageabpdjs:

Glad to hear this!  I don't feel like a loser using the finger brush now!

This makes me feel better! I slack when it comes to the teethbrushing on DD bc she doesn't let us do it. I really really need to just keep practicing with her so she comes around.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • he is a big boy! glad he is happy and healthy! :)
  • Aw, what a healthy boy!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Good news!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"