Infertility

Sex? B2b IUI's today and monday...

should we have sex tomorrow?  We have no sperm issues.  His count today was "well over 50 million".  I triggered today so I just don't want to miss anything.  I forgot to ask the nurse before we left and the office is closed.  What do you think,  booty time tommorw or no?

Re: Sex? B2b IUI's today and monday...

• IMO, it is kind of weird how they are spacing a day in between the "back to back" IUIs so yeah I would have sex. My doctor only does 1 IUI and told me to have as much sex as possible after that one so more sperm are there.
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • We had the same b2b IUI schedule (IUI on Saturday and Monday).  We did have sex on Sunday.  :)  Ours worked!!!!  Good luck!!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers *all conceived with b2b iui's/injectibles.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekrissyh21:
    IMO, it is kind of weird how they are spacing a day in between the "back to back" IUIs...

The office is closed on Sundays so that's why there is a day in between.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"