Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

What to do with dd today?

DH is out of town and I'm going crazy in this house with DD. I haven't had a break in weeks. Any ideas of what to do with her today out of the house that would be fun for both of us? We need to do something! TIA!!

Re: What to do with dd today?

• Options

does your library have a kid play center? Ours is great and we have a lot of fun there :)

science museums usually have a really cool room for toddlers to play and explore.

Petsmart to look at the fish/birds/cats, etc...

You could go to lunch together then do one of the above... 

Indiana.. hmm.. how warm/cold is it there now? Could you go to a park and have a photo shoot? You could do that indoors too.. get out her frilly dresses that she rarely wears and take a bunch of photos ;)

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    The weather is nasty here today so I'm going to take DS to an indoor playground when he gets up from his nap.  It's in a local coffee shop, so it's fun for me too!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DD and I go shopping all the time. I get some excercise and she likes the ride and looking around. Our mall also has a play area, right by Starbucks. It's pefect, mommie gets coffee and Dd gets to play.

• Options
    Barnes & Noble or Borders?  Our B&N has a Thomas the Tank Engine table that she loves.
  • Options

My DH is out of town too and DS has got cabin fever.  The weather where I am is not good so I took him to the mall and I went shopping at Victoria's Secret! 

I also walked around the mall and let him walk around a bit with me holding his hand.  He likes the scenery and to pick up things and touch it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"