Pregnant after a Loss

Safe drugs for sore throat?

What have your doctors told you is okay?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Safe drugs for sore throat?

• Hi Jeffrae!  We seem to be missing each other during the day. 

My dr said that cough drops are ok, and that you can use tylenol to relieve the pain.   I have an upper respiratory infection right now and they told me I could take Robitussin DM or Sudafed. Btw, a cup of hot chammomile tea helps and actually helps you sleep too!

Hope this helps and you feel better soon!  Btw, how are you other than the sore throat? 

• imagecowgirl:

Hi Jeffrae!  We seem to be missing each other during the day. 

My dr said that cough drops are ok, and that you can use tylenol to relieve the pain.   I have an upper respiratory infection right now and they told me I could take Robitussin DM or Sudafed. Btw, a cup of hot chammomile tea helps and actually helps you sleep too!

Hope this helps and you feel better soon!  Btw, how are you other than the sore throat? 

Hi!  I know -- we do keep missing each other!  I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well too.  I went for a four mile jog yesterday and afterwards I got the nasal drip going.  And my throat is so sore.  Tea sounds good right now.  I am doing well.....feeling less pg (in the good way).  We just started telling friends and distant family.  Are you showing already?

• Loading the player...
  • I've got some sort of sinus infection/upper respiratory junk going on.  Yesterday my doc basically said: humidifier, benedryl, tylenol for pain, and throat lozenges.  DH got sucrets but some sites say that is a class C, so I guess I am going out to look for something different.

I hope you both feel better soon too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    2.7.08 delivered twin girls at 19 wks
  • OH yah I am showing.  This is my fifth pregnancy, third child, and I got pg the first cycle after my D&C, so in essence I have been pg since August of last year with the exception of one month!  LOL..  My belly is definitely showing pg.  And its definitely baby because I have been losing weight.  I am going to have my daughter take some pics of my belly tomorrow and I will post them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"