Success after IF

crib mattress...

So I found my crib(s) at JCPenney and it turns out my in-laws are paying! ?(WOOHOO!)?

The crib is on sale, and although I still feel it's too early to order (damn superstition and uneasy feeling) I feel like we should just do it. ?The thing is, if we order the cribs, we can get 15% off the mattresses - but I know NOTHING about mattresses! ?Baby Bargains was absolutely no help (rare). ?

What kind do you have? ?Is it from JCPenney? ?Should I hold off on the mattresses??

Re: crib mattress...

• I got a colgate like Baby Bargains suggests, I put this post up a few weeks ago and a majority of people had the colgate from greatbeginningsonline.com...
  • Thanks! ?I do remember seeing a mattress post a while back - but you know...the search function is just SO great and all! ?:) ?I'll definitely look into those. ?
  • Loading the player...
  • https://www.naturepedic.com/

I am most likely getting one from here or somewhere similar.  There are SO many chemicals in crib mattresses that it really scared me. 

• We registered for the Simmons coil mattress that Baby Bargains suggests.  Simmons was at least a name I recognized in mattresses and I wasn't too keen on having a foam mattress because of the out-gasing.  HTH.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We bought a Naturepedic mattress.  The price was pretty much the same everywhere we looked, but I did find a sale at S&D Kids online. They had $20 off sale & free shipping.
  • imageCJB8:
    I got a colgate like Baby Bargains suggests, I put this post up a few weeks ago and a majority of people had the colgate from greatbeginningsonline.com...
    ditto this. ?the classica III.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagedejavu:
    imageCJB8:
    I got a colgate like Baby Bargains suggests, I put this post up a few weeks ago and a majority of people had the colgate from greatbeginningsonline.com...
    ditto this.  the classica III.

ditto ditto! It said 4-6 weeks for delivery, but it came in 1 week! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"