North Carolina Babies

Anybody here on this glorious rainy day?

Re: Anybody here on this glorious rainy day?

• I'm here!  Just for a few while Eli's napping.  We're going out after he wakes up.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi!

I'm about to venture out shortly myself.  I really don't want to, but I need to go to Target to get baby food and formula.  Emma just got better a few days ago so I hate to take her out in the cold, but my DH is at work. 

Hope you enoy your day!

• Loading the player...
  • Have fun at Target!  We're going up to the coffee shop where they have an indoor playground.  Eli can crawl around and be crazy, and I can enjoy a cup of hot coffee!  I just hope it's not super crowded, with the weather being bad and all.  Eli doesn't do well in groups of strange kids.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm here! Taking a cleaning break :). It's such a gross day! Although I wouldn't mind it so much if it stayed this temp. I'm not looking forward to the colder weather.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm also taking a cleaning break.  I've almost cleaned up the clutter and now I'm procrastinating doing the actual cleaning part. 

I also need to get a nap in since we're going out to celebrate a few birthdays and it'll be a late night.  Considering my new bedtime is 9pm, hopefully a nice nap will extend it to 11pm.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"