Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

First Time Out

So, my miscarriage started on Tuesday morning....I was 6 weeks along.  I've been home from work since then and just hanging around the house.  Went out for the first time,other than to the doctor, w/ my mom to the mall.  I wanted to cry everytime I saw a pregnant woman or a baby.  Please tell me this gets better.  That I will be able to watch Juno again and laugh, that I will be able to hold my best friend's baby when he/she is born in August, that I will be able to see a baby w/o wanting to cry.
IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: First Time Out

• It really does get better. I know you totally don't believe me, but please remember that it is really soon and it's OK to mourn right now. I still remember the first time I went to the mall after my loss and it was HARD. I watched Waitress the other day and Baby Mama and I loved them and wasn't too sad about it. My loss happened in early December and honestly the first month was the hardest but it gets better.?

**HUGS**?

oh please. not KU. effed up.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  I know it seems impossible, but it really does get better.  Of course you will always mourn this loss...but I think the hope gets stronger as time goes by.  Hugs to you!
    BFP #1 3/99. DD born 12/24/99 BFP#2 8/2008. Missed miscarriage found at 11 weeks, Emergency D&C 10/31/08 BFP #3 1/29/09 Natural miscarriage 2/14 BFP#4 4/24 DD born 12/14/09 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It will get better. I have a good friend who was due exactly the same day as me, so that's been hard, but I know that by the time September rolls around and the baby is here, I'll be able to be happy for her. Not that I'm not happy for her now, but you guys know what I mean.

However, I still want to throw something at my TV every time that G.D. "I promise to take you to be my baby...yada yada yada" commercial comes on.

• I remember how difficult it was to go out for the first time too... it seemed like there were pg ladies and babies everywhere.  It does get better, I promise.  Take care!
  • imageColindaP:

?However, I still want to throw something at my TV every time that G.D. "I promise to take you to be my baby...yada yada yada" commercial comes on.

My gosh I hate that commercial.

I'm sorry for your loss sweetie, but I'm told it will get better eventually. It's been almost 2 wks since we heard the news, and I can go a few days without crying now!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"