Alabama Babies
Options

what week was your 4d u/s?

I scheduled one today, but I'm wondering if I should move it up a month.  When was yours?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what week was your 4d u/s?

• Options
    We were going to schedule mine for 32 weeks.  My doctor told me that you could see the most from 28-32 weeks b/c they baby still had room to move around.  Smile
  • Options
    I had mine a little early at 25 weeks, because I was in San Antonio for my shower and wanted to surprise my Mom.  They warned me that she could look a little skinny, but she looked great.  There's a link to the pics in my siggy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had mine at 28 weeks...just before 29.  We had a great experience and she looked so plump.  We actually can't believe how much she really looks like her U/S pics.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I had the first one at 27 weeks, but she was hiding her face in the placenta so we couldn't get a good view.

We had our "makeup" 4-D at 29 weeks.. and we got some good profile pictures. We were amazed at how chubby she looked already, even with 11 weeks to go at that point.

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    We had ours with Abby at 29 weeks- she looked great and we got a lot of good pics of her sleeping :)
  • Options
    Mine was done at 25 weeks
  • Options

Ok, thanks.  They scheduled it for 26 weeks, and from what I understand it's done one week per month.  I may move it to 30... not sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"