Infertility

does anyone take

the progrestrone tablets you insert? If so how are they?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers After years of struggling with infertility issues (PCOS since I was 16) and 15 medicated cycles we finally got blessed with our son. We got lucky with our 7th IUI using stims...Now we are back on the roller coaster to try for another miracle..IVF cycle in May resulted in a chemical pregnancy. 2 snowbabies FET 7/16-transferred 2 blastocyst...Faint bfp 4dp5dt! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: does anyone take

• I've use endometrin 3 x a day during our IVF cycles.  I would definitely wear a panty liner as there will be leakage. It is a little on the gross side but not unbearable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree. It's not pleasant, but it's not horrible either. Just have lots of liners.
    Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
  • Loading the player...
  • I prefer them to the suppositories.  They do leak a bit, but they're less messy than the suppositories and stay in better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"