Georgia Babies

I love you all....

Thank you so much for all of the thoughts and prayers. ?They are truly a blessing at this time.

If you haven't heard, here's the link.

https://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/Elderly_Couple_Killed_in_Atlanta_Crash_022709

Laura?

photos by Jody Lynn Photography

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I love you all....

• I am so sorry you're going through this to begin with...much less to have to see and hear about the details so publicly :(   Laura...I'm thinking of you and praying for you!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Perhaps the hardest part is, my brother is all I have left. ?(Other than DH.) ?Both of my parents were only children so there are no aunts, uncles, or cousins. ?(Can you imagine?) ?:)

photos by Jody Lynn Photography

• Loading the player...
  • Laura, not sure if you still have my email but can you email me your address? Several of us would like to do something for you. kbrickells at yahoo dot com. I think you live near me in Marietta/Kennesaw area. So if you need help planning anything, cleaning, food, anything let us know. We love you!! And please remember to lean on your friends that is what they are here for. I am so very very sorry for this tragic accident.
  • We're here for you, Laura. I am so sorry you and your family are going through this nightmare.?
  • OMG, Laura, I am so sorry.  I saw this story last night and am just checking the boards.  Please know that thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Again I am so incredibly sorry you are having to go through this.  If I can help you in any way please please let me know. 

mbmayeux@comcast.net

• Laura-I am so sorry that is so tragic, it brings me to tears to think of what you are goint through. I'd love to help in any way I can. If you need for or anything please let us know

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Laura, I'm in tears...I don't know what to say except I'm sorry. We're here for you whenever you need us!! HUGS
  • Laura, so sorry again.  I can't even begin to imagine how hard this is to be so public.  Its just my sister and I left in our immediate family - out of the 6 in the family which was there to start.  There are no words other than you are in my prayers....sending you hugs.  
  • I am so so sorry. If there is anything I can do, please let me know perea.j@gmail.com

(((hugs)))

• Laura,

I am just so so sorry. There are no other words I can think of. My thoughts are with you and let us know if we can do anything.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Please come to us for any support you might need.  We are all here for you.  I am so happy you have your supportive husband and brother.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"