Northern California Babies

up WAY too early this morning...

I woke up at 3AM and haven't been able to go back to sleep yet. Confused

What's everyone got planned for today?  

DH and I are probably going grocery shopping and then having dinner with my BFF and her DH.

Re: up WAY too early this morning...

• I'm with you!...I am up far to early!

Today I am going to breakfast with some of my closest friends from high school...we were quite the trio back then....my one friend now lives in NY, NY and she is in town visiting so we are getting together to catch up!

DH is doing police agility testing all day today so I won't see him for a while so after breakfast, I have no idea what I will be doing...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I fed the cats at 5am (like usual) but then couldn't go back to sleep. Sad I think a nap might be in my future this afternoon!

So far, I've had breakfast and have been reading a book.

I'm gonna go to the gym in a little bit, and then out for a mani/pedi with a friend.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yuck, that's an awful time to wake up, Char!  Maybe you can get a nap in some time today? 

We're taking J to the Lindsay Wildlife Museum later today.  He's been really into birds lately and they usually have a lot of them as well as other wildlife so hopefully he'll enjoy it.  Later today we'll do an early dinner with one of my BFs and her husband -they just announced that she's PG! 

• i hate those kind of mornings! i have no idea what we are going to do today. We are in Reno, so im sure gambling is in our future!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hanging out at home. My parents are coming over and brining lunch and my grandma to meet the baby. Very low key....

I need to get out of the house!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"