High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

**schmoodle**

I've been following your blog for months!!!  I knew you were on the nest here somewhere but I couldn't find you and didn't know your screen name.

Re: **schmoodle**

• Options
    That's too funny! It happens to me sometimes where there will be nesties posting and I'll click on their blogs and realize I've been reading and commenting on their blog for a while.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options

I love your cat pics.  I have 1 and a dog and they are my babies.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebanbear2:

I love your cat pics.  I have 1 and a dog and they are my babies.

Thanks! I don't know what I would do without them here to keep me company all day. Glad I don't bore everyone with all the pics of them.

• Options

I was in the hospital on bed rest for 4 weeks and I think the worst part was missing my animals.  Now I've been at home on bed rest for 6 weeks.  It's funny, I've learned that they have a "routine" they must follow during the day when I'm usually not here and now they could really care less about me.

I'm so happy for you and your Toodle!!  I don't often comment on your blog because you already have such a huge following.  But if it wouldn't have been for the blogs I found on stillbirths I don't think I ever would have made it through losing my Raymond.

• Options

I can imagine that would be so hard to be away from your pets. I'm glad at least you're at home now rather than in the hospital. It is funny seeing the cats' little "routines" during the day.

I'm so sorry for your loss - I'm glad at least that my blog has provided a distraction or support for you. Hang in there!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"