Georgia Babies

Worst News

I was out with friends tonight when my DH showed up.  This is VERY out of character.  He told me that I needed to leave right then.  (WTF?)  I did and when we were in the car he told me that the Cobb police had been to the house to notify me that BOTH of my parents had died in a car accident earlier in the evening.  I'm beside myself and so thankful for my DH and my brother.  All I know is that a truck hit a Marta bus, flipped over, and landed on my parents car.  They died instantly.  I found this out at 11:30pm and hope to find out more tomorrow.

I love you all and truly need your support now.
Laura

photos by Jody Lynn Photography

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Worst News

• OMG!! I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your parents. I don't even know what to say other than that is so tragic. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Again I am so sorry that you have to go through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • OH I am so sorry. Please know that I am praying for you and your family.

Brandie

• Loading the player...
  • OMG I am so sorry that is so terrible and I am in tears for you right now.  You and your whole family are in my prayers.

• OMG. Hugs. I'm praying for you!
  • I am so sorry!  You and your family will be in my prayers.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Elaine

• I am so sorry for your tragic loss.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I have no words...chills just ran all over my body. I am thinking of you Laura. I am so so so sorry.
  • Laura,

There aren't words.  I'm so very, very sorry for your loss, to say the least--PLEASE let any and all of us know what we can do to help you through the next few days and beyond.  I'll be thinking of you.  (((HUGE HUGS)))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh my God! Laura, I'm so sorry. I am so there if you need ANYTHING. We're thinking about you. Be strong and know there are tons of us out there praying for you.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh, Laura...honey I am so sorry for your loss. We are here for you...please email me if you need anything. I am sending you lots of love and prayers to get through this difficult time.?

I wish I knew what else to say..*HUGS*?

• Oh no! I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. Please let us know if you need anything.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Laura....I am devastated for you. I am so so so sorry for your loss. Please lean on us and all of your family and friends. We are all here for you and love you, please know that! Kim
  • Oh my goodness!!!  I am so very sorry.  Please know that we are here for you.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.  {{{HUGS}}}
  • Laura,  there really are no words. I am so very sorry for your loss, and will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers during this time. 

• OMG Laura I heard this on the news this morning and thought what a tragedy. Now I come here and see how close to home this really is, it makes it even more heartbreaking, I am in tears over just the imagination of what you're feeling. Please know that I am very very sorry and I am keeping you in my prayers. We are ALL here for you always.

Lots of love and lots of hugs. Crying

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • OMG....you will be in my thoughts.
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • oh my gosh--I am so so sorry for you and your family.  I will keep you in my prayers.  Let us know if we can help with anything at all.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Omg,I am so very sorry! How absolutely devastating and tragic. I know this is of no consolation, but at least they are together and it was instant. I couldn't imagine living without my DH and for us to go together one day would be the way I would hope it would happen.

Lots of Hugs and prayers....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • omg im soooo sorry. please feel free to unload here if you need to. we are all here for you. big ((hugs)) and stay strong.
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • OMG, how devastating, I'm so sorry.  I don't even know what to say, but my prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Omg I'm so sorry. You are in my prayers.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Words can't express how sorry I am for you and your family.
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so very sorry and know there is nothing anyone can say to make it better, but know I will be thinking of you as you go through this and hope you, your brother an husband are ok. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Laura, this truly is the worst news.  I am so, so sorry for your terrible loss.  I agree with Lori that I hope you can find some comfort in the fact that they were together and that they did not suffer; although I know it must be so hard to find any comfort in this devasting loss.  Please know that we are all here for you.  I know we've never met IRL (maybe at the first ornament exchange?) but I've been thinking about you lately b/c I realized that we have a mutual friend (ASB) who just had a baby.... her husband went to college with my DH.   I was thinking of paging you to tell you this connection.  Anyway, my point is that even though we don't really know each other very well, please page me and let me know how I can help you.  I'd be happy to bring over food or whatever you need.

Thinking of you, 

Sam

• OMG!! I have sooooo very sorry!! Please let us know if we can do anything at all :(
    ~Tiffanie~
  • Father in Heaven, please carry our friend Laura right now. She needs You more than ever. Please comfort her and her loved ones. I pray that You would provide their every need at this time, that You would surround them with love and support, and that You would walk with them in the difficult days ahead. Father, You know her needs better than I do, and I trust You to provide in ways I can't even think of right now. Please watch over her and bless her. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • I am so so so sorry for your loss!  Prayers and hugs for you and your family!
  • OMG.  That is horrible.  You are in my prayers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG!  I am so sorry to hear this.  This is truly awful news.  I'll keep you and your family in my thougts and prayers.

• I am so very sorry! I will keep you in my thoughts.
  • OH NO!!!!  I am so so so sorry.  Please let me know if I can help you in any way.  I know there isnt much anyone can do but you are in my thoughts and prayers and we all love you so very much here.  Please take care Laura!

• Wow, I am so sorry.  You and your family will be in my prayers.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • There are no words to express how sorry I am for your loss. Please know that you have lots of people thinking of you and that are here for you.
  • OMG...I am so sorry!

There are no words and I am sure you are in total shock.

God bless you and your fmaily during this time.

• I am so sorry for the loss of your parents.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you as you go through this difficult time.  I don't even know what to say.  I can't even imagine what you're going through right now.

• omg, I am so so sorry.
  • My heart goes out to you and your family.  I'm so so sorry.
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • I am so terribly sorry for your loss.  Please take comfort in your DH and your brother.  My family and I are praying for you and yours.
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • I'm so sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"