TTC After a Loss
Options

Is this normal?

So, I think my CM is going backwards or something!  I already had the EWCM and the watery, stretchy, wet CM.  Now I have the crumbly CM!  WTF!!!???  I'm confused!  Should I still be FWP?  We have FWP for the past 5 days straight!  We are exhausted!  LOL!  Anyway.  I thought the crumbly CM came earlier, not later.  I feel like it's going backwards!  LOL!  However, I do feel dry today.  I don't know what is going on!
BFP#1 11/9/08 m/c 12/31/08 D&E 1/5/09 BFP#2 5/3/09 Emma 1/19/10 BFP#3 7/9/11 Aidan 3/8/12 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Is this normal?

• Options
    What do you mean crumbly?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I get a little dry if we FWP a ton. Are you using a lube? Sometimes that makes things worse for me.

I dont know what crumbly means, but after EWCM, I don't usually get watery for a few days.

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I guess crumbly was a poor choice of words!!  LOL!  It's kind of hard to explain.  I guess it's more like a dried up CM and it's white.  Def not wet, def different from what I've been seeing.  Like I said, hard to explain!  LOL!
    BFP#1 11/9/08 m/c 12/31/08 D&E 1/5/09 BFP#2 5/3/09 Emma 1/19/10 BFP#3 7/9/11 Aidan 3/8/12 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I get that towards the end of the EWCM. I kind of always thought it was a combination of that and DHs stuff. I never really paid attention to it prior to TTC so I don't know if I have always had that.

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Yea, I was kind of thinking it was some sort of mixture.  We have been FWP a lot!  LOL!  Well, hopefully all that did some good!!!
  • Options
    TCOYF talks about having dry/crumbly CM after the EW for a day or so. I think it's normal. Then again, my CM seems to be all over the place, so I have no idea! :-P My temps give much more information.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"