Washington Babies

6 month stats

Nathan weighed in at 20lbs even and is 28 inches talls.  He's about 82nd percentile on both so he's coming down form the 99th that he started out at. His wonky head shape is a lot less wonky and we're going to try switching from Gentlease to regular formula.

All in all he's doing great and all his issues at birth never came back so we seem to be in the clear!

Re: 6 month stats

• Woo hoo!  Healthy boy, but not gigantor!  I'm still waiting for that "tapering off" phase.  I was just excited when Mikayla finally got ON a chart at her last visit.  :)~
    -Deborah

• 20 pounds at 6 months is only 82nd percentile!???  holy moly!

I'm pretty srue that's about how big Ben was at 1 year!  ANd my sister's one year old girl is only 17 pounds.  :)

Glad his head isn't so wonky anymore.

• Loading the player...
  • Somehow this double posted and it says my "time to delete" has expired.   Sorry for the double post. 

• imageSeattle_JiLLn:

20 pounds at 6 months is only 82nd percentile!???  holy moly!

I'm pretty srue that's about how big Ben was at 1 year!  ANd my sister's one year old girl is only 17 pounds.  :)

You just had a really little one, Jill :)

Yea for the good check up - and that his head isn't so wonky Wink

• I went back and looked.  21 pounds at 1 year old.  :)   He was only 5lb11 when he was born.  He's catching up though.

anyway, your arms must be getting a good work out!  He's growing nice and healthy and strong huh???  Nice job momma!

• Sadly my arm and back toning hasn't kept up with him as much.  But massage is covered under my health plan--i take full advantage!

Jill, he was 9lb 10oz at birth. He was born at 36weeks. He is healthy and strong and (IMHO) cute as can be.  I did do a good job, huh?

• 9lb 10oz at 36 weeks????? damn girl, you grew a good one.  :)   Ben was a 36 weeker too. 
  • I love big strong babyboy's.. Better to cuddle with!! Wink  

I am so galad Nathan is Healthy!! Hope the shots didn't hurt him to bad!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"