Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

I really shouldn't look at other boards right now

I took a peak at the 6-12 months board because I have a 10-month-old and up until January when I found out I was pg again, that's the board I most often frequented. I saw a post titled "OH NO!!! BFP!!" and I wanted to scream. It seems incredibly insensitive to me now for anyone to say anything like this. But I have to remind myself before I went through my miscarriage I truly underestimated the severity of the pain it caused. I know no one means any malice or disrespect when they post things like this, but it still hurts and angers me.

Re: I really shouldn't look at other boards right now

• I get where you're coming from :)
  • I hear 'ya. I just remind myself that if you haven't gone through a m/c, you just can't understand those kinds of things.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I just float around on here and the TTCAL boards... they're the only safe ones!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a former "resident" of this board just checking in tonight....and I absolutely agree with you about that post. ?I saw it and while she has every right to feel that way, it made me feel a little sick too. ?Especially since the reasons for being upset about her BFP were beyond lame. ?A wedding? ?Ugh.

Lots of hugs and love to you....take care.?

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"