Breastfeeding

How to get BM back home from a trip to Cancun?

Ok ladies - DH and I have decided we are going to book a get-away for us in Mexico (4 days/3 nights).  I know there are lots of questions about traveling with BM with the US, but I need to know how to do this from out of the county.

Also, I have not been to Cancun before.  I'm hearing that while many hotels have fridges in the rooms, they are not really cold.  I'm thinking perhaps once I'm there I can find a local market and purchase a styrofoam cooler and just keep it full of ice.  Ideas welcome on this too.

Re: How to get BM back home from a trip to Cancun?

• I'm not sure how much help I will be but DH and I went on our honeymoon to Cancun in August and the hotel had a refrigerator and it was pretty cold.  I would suggest calling the airline and finding out how much milk you can bring back with you on the airplane.

Also, my oldest DD's name is Teagan too!  I love the name so much!

GL!

• I have been planning a trip home to Guatemala to visit, and have researched this exact topic! I plan on printing this out, and taking it through customs with me

https://tinyurl.com/dm3yab

I never had any problems when I traveled with older DS, but that was a long time ago and they have gotten much stricter with border patrol.

Depending on the hotel the fridge may be cool enough to keep it cold. If the hotel is near the beach, you may actually be able to purchase a styrofoam container from the hotel, otherwise just ask an employee to direct you to a local market!

Have fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"