Secondary IF

Okay Weekend poll time...

What are you planning for the weekend????

I'm trying to deal w/a sick baby.  But we are going for a nice dinner in El Paso this evening after the doctors.  Tomorrow we are doing a family thing w/his family Stick out tongue and lots of past due work.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: Okay Weekend poll time...

• Well, tonight I'm all alone (woohoo!) b/c DH is at work and DS is at grandma's. Tomorrow I have my follie check in the am, a baby shower in the afternoon, and I don't know what else for the rest of the weekend. Getting it on with my husband and making a baby, hopefully!
  • First...I want an update from you! Have I missed it? I am assuming all went well at the u/s right?!

As for this weekend, tonight we're getting a babysitter and going out to dinner for a date night. Then no other plans so far for the weekend. ?I hope it's nice so that we can go out for walks.?

• Loading the player...
  • As of now, just family time.  There are few things around the house I've been nagging DH to help me finish - i.e. putting Benjamin's first birthday present together - so, so help me, those things will get done by the end of Sunday or I'll need someone to help me hide DH's body.  :-)  Other than that, not much.
  • Did you have that ultrasound yet? Good luck if not! I know everything will be fine!! :o)

Tonight it is just me and Brady. DH is heading to the Celtic's game. Tomorrow I have some friends coming over because they havent seen Brady in a long time. And then Sunday is a girls lunch that I cant wait for! Between being a mommy, wife, and working full time I barley have time to see all my friends anymore. So I have a busy weekend!

• Sleeping!!!  I had a really long week this week.
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We are sticking close to home this weekend.  I politely went and infected both DH and DS with my nasty cold  which is STILL kicking my butt big time. 

I have my baseline u/s and b/w tomorrow morning but nothing else besides that.

• We have a gymnastics b-day party to go to tomorrow afternoon and then a few of my friends that I used to work with are coming over for drinks (not me obviously) tomorrow night.
  • Not a darn thing, thank goodness!!! ?We are expecting some snow overnight tonight so DH and I rented a movie in case we don't want to get out tomorrow. ?I'd be content staying in our pjs all day and cuddling with DD! ?DH is planning on working some more on finishing our basement with his brother on Sunday so DD and I might try to get out of the house for a bit to escape all of the noise from them.

I'm looking forward to being a couch potato. ?

• Birthday celebration for the kid Cake(just the grandparents are coming, but that's still a party, right?)
  • Josie GL!

Oh and Happy Birthday Emerson Cake

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"