Cincinnati Babies

Oh hell, I think we're going with Tessa (nn Tess).

I'm tired of thinking about it.  And since I'm clearly nuts and have problems making decisions, I can choose to switch her name back and forth anytime I like.
Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

Re: Oh hell, I think we're going with Tessa (nn Tess).

• Pinkylu now I feel bad!  I just read your post below about putting a lot of thought into it and going with what you really love.  Now you're making me change my mind again.  LMAO!

Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Hahahah, I just replied to your last post!  I'm glad you made a decision :)  Now you just have to decide on the middle name :)
    Mason Louise
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha, sorry!  You really don't have to decide right now, do you?  Maybe when she's born you'll get a sense of whether or not she's more of a Tessa or Tess.  And just to give you something else to think about, I really like the sound of Ava & Tess, better than Ava & Tessa.  I'm sure you'll be using their names together often, what do you think?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love Tessa AND Tess. You can even wait and see what she looks like, because you just never know.

Ava and Tess sound adorable together, as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Kessler, you crack me up with the name posts!  I struggled for months just like you are.  The name is so important.  We really loved the name Brynn for DD, but it did not work at all with our already chosen MN Claire (after my deceased Grandma) and our last name.  We settled on Brenna, and we call her all kinds of variations of the name.  Brynn is our favorite, but she is also Brenna, Brenny, Brenna Banana etc.  Brenna works for us with her full name.  We will let her decide what her teachers will call her in school.  I think it is perfectly fine to name your baby Tessa and call her Tess.  It will come so naturally for you, but you give her options later.  I love the name Tess(a)!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"