Austin Babies

***MC***

Hi! I saw your post to M below about used diapers. Long shot, but if you have any medium Fuzzibunz that you end up selling I am absolutely desperate. I have been stalking Austin Baby, but have only come up with a few. Then the last time I was in there one of the ladies who works there told me she is also watching for used medium FB to come in, so I think I don't have much chance of getting more there anytime soon.
Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
Our Blog

Re: ***MC***

• Okey dokey!

If we have a girl, I'd be looking to get rid of our blue FBs (I have one small and a few M). 

Oh, and I got your email about the fan. I'm hoping I'll have one picked out in the next month.

• Thanks! I am feeling pretty confident that we have at least one more boy coming, so I would definitely take them off your hands!
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Loading the player...
  • butting in.....Kim777, I may be selling our mediums soon. ?I haven't had to upgrade to large yet with Clara, but she's getting chunkier legs, so I may have a bunch to sell off. ?And not all girly colors either :) a bunch of blues and greens, etc. ?
  • Awesome cookie! I would absolutely be interested. Just let me know!
    Our Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"