Washington Babies

RAVE+++ Infantsee program++++

So Christa posted about the infantsee.org program for eye checks for babies under 12 months.  I took Robbie for his today at 8am. It was great. He got his eyes dilaited and they looked in them made sure he tracked things equally and just overall making sure his eyes were ok.  He did so good when the DR was looking in his eyes. He didn't even try to grab him he just sat on my lap and looked around.

Anyway I highly recommend it.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008

Re: RAVE+++ Infantsee program++++

• Thanks for posting this Annette! I was wondering how it went. I'm going to take Isabelle when she's about Robbie's age. What Dr did you see?
  • We went to Dr Kim Kron in Marysville. He was very nice and explained everything he was testing for and looking for. It was a good experience. They have the babies do the first appt of the day 8am so that they are in good happy moods and they suggested to bring a small toy which we had a few.

I was not really worried that he had a vision issue but it is nice to know from a DR that he is doing everything ok and if not they can start to correct it even as early as 9 months old.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Loading the player...
  • YAY!  I will let my mom know since she is the one that sent me the link.  Our appt is not until March 20. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"