South Florida Babies

Disney with an 8 month old and 4 year old

We're going to Disney this weekend, and it will be our first time there since DD was born.  I don't have a double stroller, so I?ll be taking the peg perego and an umbrella stroller for DS, which I plan on just hanging off the side of DD stroller when not in use.  I know they rent double stroller at the park, but don't know if it'll work good for DD.

As far as DD though, I have a sling, but don't know if I should buy a bonjour (sp?) instead, for the long lines and when she gets tired of the stroller.  What do you think?

What else should I be taking to make it easier for all of us??

Re: Disney with an 8 month old and 4 year old

• about the Bjorn, depends how big she is. There's no way I could use it for my DD when she was 8 months old cause she was already over 20 pounds! my back would have killed!

• Ditto Melanie. We took Mikey at 9 months and he never got bored in the stroller. I couldn't imagine putting him in the bjorn at that age because he was a big boy. I'd recommend a Ray Shade if you don't have one yet. It'll make the canopy of your Peg Perego a lot longer so that it'll be easier for her to take naps AND to keep the sun out of her eyes better. Also you'll need a lot of patience. Take your time don't feel like you have to do everything either. If you go to enjoy what you are doing instead of feeling like you have to do everything you can, you'll have a lot more fun.
  • Loading the player...
  • o.k. thanks lady.  DD is only 16lb, but I guess I don't really need it. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"