South Florida Babies
Options

ceseve and fsusammy!

Thank you so much! Knowing that someone else has been through something like this is making me feel so much better. The dr I am seeing, Dr. Cardone is actually in the same office as Dr. Dorfman. My pediatrician highly recommended them both and when I called to make an appt today I was lucky that Dr. Cardone had an appointment for tomorrow morning. I was worried that I'd have to wait forever to get in, so that was a huge relief.

Thanks again and I will let you know how it goes!!!

Mari

Re: ceseve and fsusammy!

• Options

good luck! there's a child waiting room area but its a bit crowded with toys so take a light weight stroller with you!

i really liked the staff as well!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck! Ditto Eve with the small children's waiting room. At least its fun looking and has kids stuff on the tv. LOL Be prepared to wait! They'll bring you in to dilate her eyes and then you'll go back out to the waiting room for like 20-30 minutes and then the doc will see you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used to work with Dr. Dorfman when he would go to my NICU to examine the preemies...He is an excellent doc and I'm sure his partner is as well...Please keep us posted!!
    ~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"