North Carolina Babies

*alchris*

the EFF board is looking for a link about basics about CDing. didn't know if you wanted to post your links to CD101 and CD102 over there to help out :-)

Re: *alchris*

• Thanks!  I happened to be on that board when someone suggested that.  For now I'd rather not link my info -- not only does it have a lot of typos (!), but I a have some personal stuff as well.  Something "national" I'd rather take out our story a bit, you know?  Not secretive by any means, it's just about our family rather than written "in general."  This was just something I did for everyone here late at night about 6 months ago!  I kinda like knowing more or less who reads it, even though I know theoretically anyone who wanted to find it could...and yes, I realize that's horribly paranoid. :(  I have a couple more reasons to hesitate too.  If I thought they didn't know the stuff I'd gladly retype it, but I think they are in good hands (and we're still sick here, so I'm trying to go to bed at a decent hour this week as much as possible).  I'll check back later on EFF to see what they have and if there's anything missing I will happily add to it.  But I love seeing it linked on this board -- that's why I did it! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • yeah, i wasn't going to link it on a national board without permission :-) i haven't read it in a LOOOOOONG time, so i don't even know what's in it, typos or no :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • THANK YOU for asking!  Like I said, normally I wouldn't hesitate, it'd just need some changes.  And it's to the old board and the link sometimes gets skewy too.  Thanks for understanding -- I don't want to be obnoxious.  I'll check back later to see if I have anything to contribute, but I think they have it covered already. :)

imageimageimage

• Oops, I just saw your mention of it on that thread.  I'll pretend I didn't see that, but I won't leave them hanging!  There are just already many well-written threads over there.

BTW, one of my other reasons is that I really don't go to that board all that often.  At least here I know that I'll see a page if someone has a follow-up question.  If there are links to other threads on that board, at least they're all in one place. :)

imageimageimage

• i'm sure there are enough CDers over there that they can cover it :-)

i don't go there often anymore, i just don't have the time! henry's naps are just so short that it's all i can do to keep up here and keep up with the house!

• There are!  That board didn't start until long after I was set so I've never been a regular.  I help when I can (I answered a couple questions last night, for example) but this board keeps me busy too. :)  Plus I already have plenty of other CDing outlets, for better or worse!

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"