Indiana Babies

nursery decor etsy find!

SQUEEE! OMG, I want all of it.

BTW, this stuff doesn't count toward my spending freeze, per a conversation wtih DH. No e-slapping today!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: nursery decor etsy find!

• lurve the trees!  i'm planning to make tissue paper trees w/ domerbaby when it gets old enough to have fun w/ crafts.  I think it'd be so fun.
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  •  Perhaps you were just reading the same thread on 2nd Tri that I was. I just bookmarked that seller.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageheatherchelle:

Perhaps you were just reading the same thread on 2nd Tri that I was. I just bookmarked that seller.

Indeed!

• This one mimics the bedding so well, and helps me stay away from too much frou-frou flowers!

• I just went to a home party last week called Uppercase Living....it's just like this stuff, but more sayings then designs. I am so in love with this kind of stuff!

I wish I would have known this was out there when doing Gracie's nursery.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMrsRender06:

I just went to a home party last week called Uppercase Living....it's just like this stuff, but more sayings then designs. I am so in love with this kind of stuff!

I wish I would have known this was out there when doing Gracie's nursery.

I JUST found UL last week and got a catalog! Loved it, until I saw this etsy stuff. It's more my style, especially since we won't be doing any quotes or sayings. But isn't it so fun! For someone who has no abilities to free-hand stuff, I love the idea.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"