Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Worst grocery shopping trip ever!

So last night (exactly one week since m/c) was the first time shopping since being pregnant.  There was this one baby who was crying almost the entire time!  Before I would have thought 'Shut up!  You're so annoying!', last night I was on the verge and tears and thought 'Shut up!  You're killing me!!'.  Who would have thought that hearing a crying baby would cause so much jealousy and pain?  My baby never got to cry, I never got to comfort him... it's so sad

Re: Worst grocery shopping trip ever!

• Options
    I totally know how you feel. DH and I were at Chili's the other night, and the couple in the booth beside us had a baby. After seeing the baby laugh and play, I started crying. It made me think of my loss.
  • Options

I know how you feel too. My FI and I have a 1year old godson and after the M/C i did not want to see him because it hurt too much. They brought him around anyway and when his Mum went outside for a smoke he started crying. Then I started bawling because my baby would never cry when I left the room. We must have made a sad picture holding each other and crying our lungs out.

Even a month on I find it hard to be near playgrounds or anywhere near children.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"