Georgia Babies

update: here until Monday

I just saw my regular OB today and he's starting me on Indomethacin (sp?) plus keeping me on the antibotics. The on call doc yesterday should have already started this drug but she didn't so since they have to monitor me on it for 72 hours I'll be here until Monday. Hopefully all this works and I'll be better.

Oh and my kidney ultrasound came back showing what they consider normal pregnancy things. My uterus is pushed more right which is why my back has been hurting on the right side and why I feel pressure on the rigth side. At least that's known now.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

wendy

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: update: here until Monday

• Sorry you have to stay through Monday but it sounds like you are getting great care!  I hope that this will all be over for you soon and you are feeling better so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.  Hang in there!
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • You're at the best place you can be and will be monitored- I would much rather be in the hospital where I know I can get immediate attention if need be. Hang in there and I hope you are back to feeling great again soon!! It will all be worth it in the end, right?!!!
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Dear Bailey - You sit tight.  Mommy is trying to get better so she can meet you in 15 weeks!  Maybe if you could scooch over a little bit and give her right side a break that might be nice.  :)

Hope you get to feeling MUCH better so you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!!

• Sorry you are stuck there all weekend but I am glad that they have everything under control. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful.
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry to hear you are having to go through this and stay in the hospital for 72 hours, but it sounds like you are in good hands.  I really hope you start to feel better and can go home soon! I will keep you in my prayers.
  • No fun but its good to know you are in good hands. Thanks for keeping us posted.  I will keep you in my prayers!
  • Its not fun being in the hospital but at least they take great care of you. I hope you can relax and enjoy being waited on by nurses.

It sounds like they have a good plan for you and Bailey. Hope your feeling better soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • that is all good news....hopefully things will calm down and you will feel better.  I know cramping and backache are scary and quite painful.  Its wonderfulw hen the meds start to work!
  • I hope this medicine helps.  Thanks for keeping us updated.  I'll be thinking of you.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Sorry you have to stay so long! But it sounds like you are in great hands...I hope it goes by quickly and you get to feeling better and back to normal!
  • I'm so glad you are getting answers, and you seem to be getting some excellent care! Hope to hear you are back home on Monday!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"