Washington Babies

Anyone subscribe to childcare.org??

If you have a subscription, I'm wondering if you could do me a favor.  Before I pay $40, I was wondering if someone who subsribes could log in and tell me if there is actually anything listed in Kirkland (98033).  I can see all the regular "center" daycares and montessoris in the phone book, but I haven't been able to find any in-home daycares (in 98033) on my own.  I won't ask you to actually give me the info, just tell me if there is anything in there (I'd hate to waste $40 to find nothing).  Just thought I'd give this a try.  This daycare thing is reallllly bringin' me down.   Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone subscribe to childcare.org??

• I've also been considering this but hesitant for the same reason.  Before you do, have you tried your or DH's EAP?  We got a list from our EAP and it had some good leads.  That might be a start. 
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • I wish I could just share my login with you, but it specifically prohibits that.  I searched Kirkland and Family Child Care (so excluding centers) and it came back with more than 30 entries! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow - 30 entries!!!?  That's crazy!  I may have to do it then!

I never would've thought DH's EAP would have resources like that.  I'll check that out for sure!

• I've heard that if you call childcare resources, they will give you a list of centers in your neighborhoods, with openings, free of charge.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"