Houston Babies

Daycare pricing

I stay at home right now with my DS and it is wonderful. The thing is though I'm thinking about getting a full time or part time job to have some extra money to pay down our debt with. So I was wondering what does daycare run? A full day? A half day? A whole week or just a few days? TIA

Re: Daycare pricing

• Depends on what part of town and what you are looking to get for your money.  We pay $950 for a small daycare in the Montrose area, full day all week.  We provide diapers, wipes, food, snacks.
    imageimage
    Pics by Fleurish Imagery
  • I paid $325/mo for 3 day/wk MDO (9-2). I pay $550/mo for 3 full days per week.

If you need something less than fulltime, I found that church programs offered the most variations in what you could schedule.

- Jena
  • Loading the player...
  • Depends on how old your DS is - an infant in a daycare for a full day in our area is around 200-250/week depending on where you go.  Not sure about older children or partial days, though.
  • ours won't do part time for infants or toddlers.

we pay $225 a week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • we only use MDO right now..  It's $210/mo for Tues/Thurs 9-2...  for and extra $74/mo you can extend it until 4..  3 days per week would be $320...  They offer full time daycare and I think it's $875 ish per month...  they provide wipes..  we provide everything else...
  • We go to an in-home daycare here in League City.  We provide diapers and wipes only.  She provides everything else (breakfast, lunch and snack).  She charges $135 a week and is open from 6:45-6:00.
  • We're in West Houston and the Young Toddler room is $225 a week.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"