Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

I am soo excited for this weekend!

Weee!  I can't wait for all the events.  :D 
DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: I am soo excited for this weekend!

• Options
    I'm so excited about Gymboree! ?Hate to miss the Plano sale, but I'll be at a wedding Sat night, which will also be great fun :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me too.  Next week is going to be terrible (especially Wednesday) so all of the things going on will help keep my mind off of it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCreamPuff06:
    Me too.  Next week is going to be terrible (especially Wednesday) so all of the things going on will help keep my mind off of it. 
     Not to be nosy...but are you going to be okay? 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imagelizzyjames:
    imageCreamPuff06:
     Not to be nosy...but are you going to be okay? 

I think so, but as always nothing is guaranteed.  I'm pretty much the only one here (admin-wise) so I'm probably okay.  I'll know for sure on Wednesday.

• Options
    Good luck then. 
  • Options
    Poor Creamy - we are going to try to help you think about other things this weekend ... hopefully over drinks tomorrow night ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options

Me too.  I am excited to get out of the house and meet all the moms!!

• Options

I can not wait!  I already told DH don't expect me home right away ;)

• Options

Awwww yeah drinky drink!  Beer

• Options
    Bummed I can't make it to the Plano sale but so excited for Sunday. Sophia is going to have such a blast.
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"