Georgia Babies

Baby Stretch Pants

So, I bought P some baby stretch pants when they were on sale at Target back in January and they are not as cute or trendy as regular looser pants but OMG I love those things!  They are just right for her to practice her crawling and her thicker winter pants go over them well for being outside.  She wears her cheapo Walmart onesies and cheapo Target stretch pants more than anything else!  I need to know where to buy more in 12M sizes bc Polly Long Legs is about to have stretch capris and the Target Circo brand pants only go up to size 9M.  I need to take a picture of her in these pants.  She looks very 80s Jane Fonda Work-Out baby.

Re: Baby Stretch Pants

• I have Target 12 month stretch pants. They may have just been sold out.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I saw these and thought they were so cute.  I don't think DH will go for this one even though they have boy colors (lol)!
  • Loading the player...
  • MissMLP-You can have a metro-baby!  Hahaha.  I love mine so much.  They are really great for so many reasons.  They don't ride up when you put the baby in their jumperoo or swing, they don't get in the way of crawling, etc. etc.  I need to go to Target to find some in the 12M size although technically thanks to my shopping expedition with MrsL I am on baby clothes restriction.
  • OH SURE blame it on me!!

LOL at the Jane Fonda comment.

I should see if I can get some for C. He gets cold at night with just a sleeper. I'll just tell dh they are baby long johns.

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Evie has about 10 pairs of these that I have gotten at Target and Carters. ? They are really great for all the reasons you said, but they look super cute under dresses when its not quiet warm enough for a dress. ? I also got her a really cute denim skirt for this summer. ?She is going to be rockin' the Debbie Gibson look this summer. ? Now all I need is to layer her in 3 different colored slouch socks and I can relive the 80's through my daughter.?
  • imageMrsL1022:

OH SURE blame it on me!!

LOL at the Jane Fonda comment.

I should see if I can get some for C. He gets cold at night with just a sleeper. I'll just tell dh they are baby long johns.

Lauren, when you have yourself a Colleen you are going to clear the racks at Carters, gymbo, and OshKosh.....  :)  You know its true.

Oh, and Michelle - I love your stretch pants with dresses and skirts idea.  I am not a big fan of dresses and skirts for P (I don't know why, they just don't seem practical, I guess, and I HATE tights) but I think that with the stretch pants it would be SO CUTE!! 

• I love The Children's Place stretchy pants and also the leggings. We have been wearing Gymboree leggings a lot, too. So comfy and easy--and I agree ... great under dresses! :o)
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Before I got to the end of your post where you mentioned picture, I was already planning to say- Post a picture!  I bet she looks so cute!

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • LMAO @ Colleen! Yes you are right I will probably clear the racks but I will get KILLER DEALS!!
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"