North Carolina Babies

Mikey, you were totally 100% spot on re daycare

As soon as we pulled into the parking lot of the one we visited yesterday I was like nope.  Still being open minded we went in and it got worse.  Someone told me it was pretty good but there is no way I would ever leave my kid there.

It was probably a perfectly good daycare but it just didn't sit right with me.  I'm going to try and hit up another one at lunch today.

Re: Mikey, you were totally 100% spot on re daycare

• Good!  Not good that you didn't like it, but good that your gut told you no.  It probably is a good place, but like we talked about yesterday, you have to find the one that fits you.  I hope you find one that you fall in love with.  It's hard enough leaving them as it is.  And now that you've seen one you don't like, you have a better idea of what types of things to look for in the rest. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The thing is I didn't see anything I did or didn't like I guess.  It just didn't feel right.  Odd.
  • Loading the player...
  • You'll know when it's right.  You'll just know.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This is what I'm afraid of.  There is one that DH and I watched them build because we lived close but now it's close to my work.  It's more than I want to spend and I'm afraid if I visit I'll love it :(  I'm going there as a last resort IF I hate everything else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"