North Carolina Babies

Yay for a free Bumbo!!

We actually decided we didn't need a Bumbo as much as we needed some other things, so in an effort to get more stuff we need at showers we took it off our registry compeltely.  When I got to work today this girl came and found me and she has a 6 month old and she had gotten two Bumbo's with a tray and couldn't return it because she didn't get a receipt so she offered it to me.  I asked her how much and she didn't want anything for it!  I am so excited, that was SO nice of her :)  It is already sitting right behind me calling me to open it up and look at it, I must refrain!
My sweet boy :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Yay for a free Bumbo!!

• That is awesome!  You should do something really nice for her.  That was really cool of her to do. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yeah, I am trying to think of some little thank you for her.  I don't know her incredibly well, but if anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay for a free bumbo! :)

Is there a place nearby that she could go for lunch one day? ?maybe buy her a $5 giftcard to there so she could treat herself to lunch one day...just a thought!?

• Lunch GC is a good idea, I was thinking Starbucks might be something too if she drinks coffee, which I could find out from some girls that know her a little better.  I will probably do something like that, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"