North Carolina Babies
Options

**7Miles**

Hi! Well, my sewing class last night was a bust. The teacher could not find the key to open the cabinet with all the sewing machines! We are so disappointed. But I did get to measure, cut and pin my wipes. She said the easiest way to make them was to use a surger and I should be able to make a lot at one time. So that is the plan for next week, I am going to get some more material and am hoping I can make around 10 next week. I may try my hand at making burp cloths as well (to give as gifts). I will let you know how it goes next week, it looks like it will be super easy :)

Re: **7Miles**

• Options

Oh man, you have access to a surger!  I am so jealous.  What a bummer that she couldn't find the key and you didn't get to use the machines last night (and I hope you get a discount or a free class or something out of that).  You'll have to post some pics of your finished wipes and burp cloths when you're all done. 

I was buying some CDs from a lady last night that made some cloth wipes for her babies and she showed them to me.  She used terry cloth on one side and flannel on the other.  After what jenhum posted yesterday about it being nice to have one of the materials being able to grab onto the poop, I think I might run out for some terry cloth today.  (And if anyone reads this beforehand and wants to warn me about terry cloth and poop stains or something I'd appreciate it!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"