Georgia Babies

Ava is still cooking!

I went to my 38 week appointment yesterday and have made no progress.  She is still sitting up very high.  I know things can happen overnight and that I still have two weeks.  I am just really ready to stop working but I want to save all of my paid time off for when she finally arrives.  These feel like the longest 2-3 weeks of my life!  I can't wait to meet our little girl! 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Ava is still cooking!

• Hang in there.  A lot of first time babies cook for 10 days past due.  Polly did!
  • UGH the last few weeks leading up to my mat leave were PURE TORTURE!! I ended up going out at 38.5 weeks b/c I had 2 weeks of vacation time and 12 weeks mat leave. I HATED my job and it seemed like I was never going to have C and go on leave! Hang in there she will come out I promise and you will be so happy to have saved your time off.

P.S. I love her name.

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hang in there--you're almost finished with your PG. Hope you have a great weekend!
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Hey Elizabeth! Hang in there and try to enjoy these last 2 weeks ( I know easier said than done). Go out to eat, see movies, and sleep (if you can)!  You're almost there!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"