Blended Families
Options

Paging aulrobbri - post about 11yr old

You posted about the 11 year old boy that shot and killed his dad's pregnant girlfriend a few days ago.

Apparently the pregnant woman had talked to her mother about the fact that she was having issues with her SS, and that he was very "difficult" to deal with her when his dad wasn't around.  He had threatened to harm her.  Her mom told this to police investingating the case.

Wanna bet the pregnant lady told her fiance, but he thought nothing of it? or thought she was being too strict or something to that effect.

Re: Paging aulrobbri - post about 11yr old

• Options
    And my DH thinks I'm being to cautious when I worry about SD and the new baby.  Uh. Huh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I hear you guys. Younger SS still has a REALLY big issue with Colin being around and he's 3!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Y.I.K.E.S
  • Options
    Thanks- I had not seen this. Sad all the way around. Can't imagine how the dad is feeling.
  • Options

It's so sad - sick too. DH understands though, when I tell him that I unfortunately do not and will not trust the boys around the baby. They are never to be alone with him - ever, at this point. Their mother has instilled SO much negativity in them - especially the youngest, about us having a child together. Youngest SS used to be excited until BM found out and sank her claws into him about it. Now when we talk about the baby, youngest SS used to say "Yay - I'm having a little brother" now he tries to correct DH everytime and says (in a really snotty tone:) "Well, he's not my BROTHER - he's only my HALF brother..."

And sadly, I don't even want to be around DH's kids alone because they go back and make up all sorts of things to tell BM that NEVER happened just to get her going and keep her happy because she feeds off of drama and almost rewards them for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"