Georgia Babies

MrsL

Has C slept any better this week? 

Jax is going through the same torturous growth spurt.  I can not beleive how much he's eating.  I am so tired!!  :)

Re: MrsL

• Last night he pretty much STTN THANK GOODNESS!! He fussed for a little while at 3:30 but then went back w/o intervention on my part. I went to bed at 9:30 b/c I was so exhausted. I am hoping that was the end of it. I put some extra oatmeal in the bedtime bottle last night which seemed to help. I hope Jax gets over it soon and that you can sleep a full night. I am not going to jinx myself yet though, we'll see how tonight goes.

Colin is eating an obscene amount of food. we just did a stage 2 jar of apples and blueberries mixed with oatmeal and he ate the whole thing and went down for his nap.

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • jax is not a sttn baby anyway.  so i can deal with one wake up (like last night) but the other night it was every 3 hours.  that is just insane.

i put rice cereal in his night bottle still.  i haven't done oatmeal.  i always mix his food w/ oatmeal though.  when i feed him he gets a little formul, oatmeal and i mix 3 fruits in.  it seems like a lot to me, but he can eat all that and 3-4 oz of bottle at one sitting now.  he won't be my skinny baby much longer :)

• Loading the player...
  • WOW Jax can really put it away! He is crawling now so maybe the extra action has something to do with it. These boys are already eating us out of house and home!
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"