Georgia Babies
Options

Lawrenceville Ladies need recommendations for chinese food

I know this is a crazy post, but I am craving some good chinese food. I live in Lawrenceville and the place I used to order from gave me some mystery meat last time i went. So any recommendations would be great. Thanks so much!!!

Re: Lawrenceville Ladies need recommendations for chinese food

• Options
    I would be careful with chinese food during pregnancy.  I got the worst migraine of my life (3 days!!) after eating some with MSG.  Be sure to ask about their preparation.  I have had Chinese a couple places but nowhere so good I would ever go back or recommend.  If you find a place without MSG please let me know.
  • Options
    I am in Loganville...probably too far for you...but there is a really good place (at least I think soBig Smile) off of 20 by the Kroger in between Ozora and Webb Ginn.....good luck with your hunt!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    duh...lol..it is called China Cafe...lol
  • Options

Not sure where in Lawrenceville you are, but Chin Chin is FABULOUS! There's one off of Sugarloaf across from the Gwinnett Arena and there's another on off of Lawrenceville Suwanee Road near Satellite in the shopping center with Fed Ex/Kinkos.

Good luck!

• Options
    I live in Lawrenceville off of Winder Hwy (29), and there is an awesome place off that road heading out toward Dacula called Green Tea Diner. Not sure where in L'ville you are, but if you are anywhere out this way, it's good stuff!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I grew up in Lawreceville and loved a place called BoBo China.  It's off Hwy 29 right at the intersection from Pleasant Hill.  Great Wonton Soup and other items. 

• Options
    Mah Jang is a great chinese place.  It is right there on 124 in the office depot, bed bath and beyond, target shopping center (but it is all the way over by the office depot).  Love that place. They are the best around!!! :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much ladies. I really appreciate it. I'm going to give these places a try!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"