Secondary IF

Welcome Aunt Flo

**waves AF through the door **

I see you have brought your friend CD1 along with you!  Great!  I am sure we are going to have a very pleasant visit....

Finally our treatment cycle is here!!  After what seems like FOREVER I am finally going to get to remove that blasted Ovidrel out from next to my OJ!!

*~*~* Josie doing the Happy Jig through the rest of this post *~*~* 

Re: Welcome Aunt Flo

• Woohoo for AF! While she's visiting you, do you mind having a chat with her about avoiding me for the next, oh, 10 months or so? TIA!
  • YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Let the treatments begin!!!!!!!!!!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTonya_G:
    Woohoo for AF! While she's visiting you, do you mind having a chat with her about avoiding me for the next, oh, 10 months or so? TIA!

No need to worry.  I have sat her down already and told her in no uncertain terms to leave all of us the HELL ALONE until we say it's cool.

Just hope the biatch listens..

• Oh YAY! Onto a real cycle for you! Looks like we'll be cycle buddies. I'm on day 3 but I have longer cycles generally (34 days). Hope this is the last time you have to see that little witch...for oh I don't know...a year or so.?
  • Best part about it is that I go for my CD3 b/w and u/s on Saturday and my CD11 follie check next Sunday so I don't have to worry about taking DS with me!!

Ana - it will be a pleasure to be your cycle buddy!

I did our monthly Costco run yesterday and I specifically didn't buy the buk pack of 965 tampons. Didn't want to tempt fate and end up needing themBig Smile 

• Good Luck to you!!! *****
  • Hooray!!!  Hopefully that is the last time that you see her!!!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • YAY!  Good luck!
  • Yay for AF!  Good luck to you.
  • Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"