Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Unfortunately new to this board.

Hello everyone. I went to the doctor for a f/u ultrasound and there no heartbeat and no growth. I was only measuring 6.8 weeks and should be almost 10. So, I had a D&C today. I just feel really numb right now.

I'm sorry for all your losses too.

TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Unfortunately new to this board.

• Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss, how devastating :(  We are here for you. (hugs)
  • Options
    so sorry for your loss.  We are here to support & understand.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, the same thing happened to me when I went in for our first u/s. I'm waiting for now rathering than D&C. I hope you feel better soon, I'm so sorry
  • Options
    (((Hugs))) I am so sorry
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Numb is normal. Take care of yourself ((HUGS))
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. We're here if you have questions or just need to vent.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss! ?It's awful that any of us have to be here. ?Just try to hang in there, lean on your hubby, and take it one day at a time.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that you've had to join our board.  I'll be thinking of you as you make your way through your physical and emotional recovery.
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are joining us.  We are all here for you if you need anything.   ((BIG HUGS))
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you have to join us here. I just went through the exact same thing except that I'm scheduled for a d&c tomorrow and I ended up miscarrying naturally tonight.
  • Options
    I am so sorry sweetie. I was praying for you and was truly hoping you were going to get better news today. Definitely let me know if you need anything or want to chat, vent, whatever. (((HUGS)))
  • Options
    I completely understand the numb feeling and I am so sorry that you are going through this and that you are joining the board.  I had my D&C almost 3 weeks ago now and I can tell you it does get better, but with time.  I have my good and bad days, just make sure that you allow yourself to grieve.  Cry all that you need to, it will help you heal.  Please hang in there and know that we are here if you need us. {{HUGS}}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"