Indiana Babies
Options

Anyone from/around Columbus?

I'm such a dork and I apologise but I didn't even know I could access the local board until yesterday. I've just been posting on thebumps main page. So, I'm acting like a newbie and trying to see who all is in my area. I hope to hear from you soon!

Re: Anyone from/around Columbus?

• Options

Welcome to the board and congrats!

I am from Hope but work and go to school in Columbus Smile

My husband and I actually lived in Columbus until the flood last year but now we're back in Hope for awhile. 

• Options
    Thanks! I used to live in Hope as well but have always gone to school in Columbus. I went o U of I and after graduating I bought a house in c-bus w/ my husband. The flood just missed us. I'm so sorry it got you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It's ooookay Smile We lived on Marr/Hillcrest. I was actually out of town with the IL's when it happened. Now, we're living in my parent's basement while trying to find land to build on. Barth. co. doesn't have much available but we found a little piece we're very interested in. I'm sure it'll all work out for the best Smile

I went to Hauser (smallest.school.EVER) and started out at BSU but moved back home, took a little time off, started back part-time and am now (finally) in my senior year at IUPUC. I'm sooo close to being finished and cannot wait!

• Options
    ...just wanted to add that I think you and I are pretty much the only gals in this area. There are a few wonderful ladies in Bloomington and a large concentration of women in Indy but that's about as close as anyone is to our area.
  • Options

Oh, yea that area was really bad! I'm off of 25th down Flintwood. The water stopped about 3 or 4 blocks away. We were out of town as well and couldn't get home till around 1am. We'd been camping in Brown Co and almost got stuck out there.

Congrats on being so close to graduating! My cousin went to Hauser... Bret Holeman? 

• Options
    Well then maybe my next post will have to search for ladies from U of I lol!
  • Options
    Ha! Yeah, I remember him. Funny. I didn't know him well, but you know how small towns are. His mom is a sweetie. I still see her pretty often!
  • Options

He's actually only my step cousin... His da is married to my aunt so I've never actually met his mom. He was kind of a goof and akward inhigh school but a nice guy.

Well I'm glad I met at least one person in our area!

• Options
    I live in Bloomington and work in Columbus. Welcome to the board and congrats on your pregnancy!
  • Options
    Hauser the smallest school ever????  Ha, Have you seen Southwestern?  My parents live about 10 miles north of Hope on 9 so i'm from that area too. 
  • Options

imagesquishy00:
    Hauser the smallest school ever????  Ha, Have you seen Southwestern?  My parents live about 10 miles north of Hope on 9 so i'm from that area too. 

Haha. Awww... everyone in Hope pronounces is "Southwest-rin" Oh, I love little towns Smile Jr./Sr. high schools. Can't beat 'em! 

How many were in your graduating class? We had 82! We were actually a fairly large class, considering.

• Options

imageHitchedinIN:
    I live in Bloomington and work in Columbus. Welcome to the board and congrats on your pregnancy!

Thanks! 

• Options
    I was actually born and raised in Columbus, and lived there until I went to college. We live in Indy now but get back home occasionally since all of my family still lives there. Our wedding was there as well - my sig picture was taken in the fields of Simmons Winery, which is also where we had our reception. Sometimes I get sad that we won't be raising our kids in Columbus - I thought it was a wonderful place to grow up!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We had 48.  49 if you count the girl from Japan that they didn't let graduate but she was able to participate in the ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"