Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Gigi, Jessi, Char-Char & IMFun

IN. ?I'll join you in the drink fest! ?Wine, beer, Malibu & Diet Coke, whatever, I'm easy. ? Whoooaaaa. ? :D
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gigi, Jessi, Char-Char & IMFun

• Options
    Wheeeee! Yeah I am pretty much a fan of all the above! :)
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Do you think it would be too much if we drank them all at once??? Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagechar-char:
    Do you think it would be too much if we drank them all at once??? Stick out tongue

LOL. ? I won''t say that it hasn't been done before. ?;)

?

• Options

imagechar-char:

I think it is really all in the order you drink them. You know, liquor before beer, you're in the clear and all that jazz.

Just keep me away from the tequila Wink

• Options
    imageJessibell:

imagechar-char:

I think it is really all in the order you drink them. You know, liquor before beer, you're in the clear and all that jazz.

Just keep me away from the tequila Wink

Oh yeah....I've got that order all down pat, forwards, backwards and in my sleep, so I think I'm covered!

So, are are you basically saying tequila shots aren't a good idea?!? Stick out tongue

• Options
    Can I join the party?  I used to love Mailibu & Diet coke! 
  • Options

imagechicagoteri79:
    Can I join the party?? I used to love Mailibu & Diet coke!?

Of course! ?The more the merrier :)?

• Options

I want to join in, but I think I am probably a cheap date these days. Last time I even got tipsy was a couple weeks before I got my BFP. Oh how I love hurricanes and Pete's Piano Bar.

?

• Options
    imageavz2azb:

I want to join in, but I think I am probably a cheap date these days. Last time I even got tipsy was a couple weeks before I got my BFP. Oh how I love hurricanes and Pete's Piano Bar.

?

Woo! ?Join in, Avery! ?I love Pete's - such a fun place! ??

• Options
    So many favorite things listed in one post!!  I LOVE Malibu and DC and had my bach. party at Pete's!
  • Options
    Woah woah woah - I never said I didn't like to drink .... I said I'm a horrible light weight ... give me a mojito or a Shiner (either will get the job done) and I'm set. One of you biitches it driving me home though :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    It has been a joke between DH and i for a long time that if we don't *know* that there is alcohol in it, we can't *possibly* get in trouble (hint hint) lol
  • Options

imageMrsTotty:
    Woah woah woah - I never said I didn't like to drink .... I said I'm a horrible light weight ... give me a mojito or a Shiner (either will get the job done) and I'm set. One of you biitches it driving me home though :)

LOL :)

• Options

imageMrsTotty:

Yeah Totty!  Beer

We'll have to work out the logistics, but this needs to happen, soon! Mommy & Baby gtgs are awesome, but every now and then we need our break.  Woo!

We all need to be careful not to get KU (unless you're ready, of course), that's when our pull & pray is dangerous Embarrassed

• Options

imageMrsTotty:

Ditto Totty LOL...I can sip on one drink all night if I HAD to...my tolerance is not what is used before I got pg, so it really dosn't take much LOL.

Someone pass me an Amoretto on the Rocks please?

• Options
    imageflygeah:

imageMrsTotty:

Ditto Totty LOL...I can sip on one drink all night if I HAD to...my tolerance is not what is used before I got pg, so it really dosn't take much LOL.

Someone pass me an Amoretto on the Rocks please?

I can totally work a drink all night, but it's been so long since I've even done that I don't know what would happen.  Pass the Bailey's over ice, please; actually, why don't you slide the whole dang bottle?  ;)

• Options
    imagemikey&amie:

imageMrsTotty:

Yeah Totty!  Beer

We'll have to work out the logistics, but this needs to happen, soon! Mommy & Baby gtgs are awesome, but every now and then we need our break.  Woo!

We all need to be careful not to get KU (unless you're ready, of course), that's when our pull & pray is dangerous Embarrassed

hehehe! If I got KU I would have to be taken to the funny farm because I would lose it! 

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemikey&amie:

imageMrsTotty:

Yeah Totty!  Beer

LOL! Well, I want to get KU, so I guess I should drink more for everyone, ha!
  • Options

I mostly do the wine... but can be deterred to go with a beer occasionally or even some hard cider...  and a margarita!  :)

where... when?  

• Options

I'm a wino.  Love me some wine or a nice cold MillerLite.

I am outlawed from drinking Tequila, Goldschlagger, and whiskey.  NOT.PRETTY.

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm not much of a wine or beer drinker. I gotta have my vodka!
  • Options

imageKim&Jim:
    So many favorite things listed in one post!!  I LOVE Malibu and DC and had my bach. party at Pete's!

Me too!  Ah, good times that I don't remember....  :)

• Options
    imagelizzyjames:

Hahaha! Sounds like we need some details on the "outlaw" factor, lol!
  • Options
    imagechar-char:
    imagelizzyjames:

Hahaha! Sounds like we need some details on the "outlaw" factor, lol!

My husband is the one that encourages me to refrain from tequila consumption. I can get a little... out of hand.

• Options
    I love it...you paged all the drunks! ;) 
    Shelby is 7, Coleman is 5!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageMrsMeg:
    I love it...you paged all the drunks! ;) 
    Oh, I'm not a drunk I just play one on tv, bawahahahaha! Wink
  • Options
    Tsk, tsk... What a bunch of alch-ies!Angel
  • Options
    Not all the drunks!  Holla!
  • Options
    imagejenn4:
    Not all the drunks!  Holla!
    Holla at ya girls! Surprise
This discussion has been closed.